top of page
  VMR Seafood BBQ Campaign
Host Registration


VMR logo.png
We are seeking hosts to hold seafood BBQs or dinner parties for family and friends to help raise funds for Volunteer Marine Rescue Squadrons across Queensland 




What does it mean to be a My Giving Table VMR Host? 


You hold a BBQ for your friends on a date and time that works for you. My giving Table sets up a unique event page for you as your party invitation link to share with friends. Your friends click the link to RSVP and pay your ticket price to attend your BBQ. Funds generated go towards your chosen VMR.


​You donate your time and your BBQ. Friends pay a small ticket price to attend. Funds are raised. 

Simple steps for Hosts

1 - Simply register your BBQ or event on the form below (we need date, time, address, theme and any extra info your guests may require) 

2 - My Giving Table sets up a unique page for your event with the details you register 

3 - Share the link to that event invitation page with your friends 

4 - ​Friends RSVP and pay the "ticket donation" to attend your event, via the link and come along and enjoy not only your event but also the wonderful feeling of helping their local Volunteer Marine Rescue team. 


"A community is like a ship, everyone ought to be prepared to take the helm.”
―Henrik Ibsen





Register to host a VMR BBQ today

 add your details and we will be in touch to brainstorm with you

All proceeds are tracked and collected in accordance with the Collections Act and the Office of Fair Trade to ensure that the funds go to the chosen charity. 85% of funds go directly to the charity with the remaining 15% ensuring the event booking system and compliance is maintained.


"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”
―Winston Churchill

bottom of page